Rudraksham are sacred power objects, which possess the power to positively influence and protect every aspect and expression of your life and soul as you walk the path to your Enlightenment.
Rudraksha is a Sanskrit compound word consisting of Rudra, one of Lord Shiva's vedic names, and Akṣa meaning 'teardrops'. Thus, the name means "Lord Rudra's teardrops".
Rudraksha is a seed that is used as a prayer bead in Hinduism. When they are ripe, rudraksha seeds are covered by a blue outer shell and are sometimes called blueberry beads.
The seeds are associated with the Hindu deity Shiva and are commonly worn for protection and for chanting mantras such as Om Namah Shivaya. The seeds are primarily used in India, Indonesia and Nepal as beads for organic jewellery and malas; they are valued similarly to semi-precious stones.
Various meanings and interpretations are attributed to beads with different numbers of segments (mukh), and rare or unique beads are highly prized and valuable.
These beads are typically tied together as a mala or as a string of beads. Scientifically, it is believed that the number of beads that should be strung into the mala should be 108 plus one additional bead. This additional bead represents the bindu. This bindu has a special significance; it ensures that the energy generated by the Rudraksha does not become cyclic. This cycle of energy can cause dizziness in sensitive people.
This rudraksha enhances the powers of the mind like concentration and confidence. Those who wish to escape bad habits and addictions can depend on this bead. This rudraksha can cure diseases related to the digestive, respiratory and urinary systems in addition to the diseases of the glands and brain. This rudraksha helps remove the malefic effects of sun in your horoscope.
This highly spiritual bead is a treasure trove of many benefits.
- Rudraksha changes the karma of the wearer, leading a person naturally to the right path of truth and purpose, making the pace along the path quicker and progress easier.
- They are effective in controlling stress, thus help in eradicating worries and blessing the wearer with greater peace of mind. In over 6,500 years of documented use, Rudraksha have been shown to produce no negative side effects.
- Rudraksha bring clarity, sharpen the mind, and increase the power of Intuition.
- They create powerful “protection circles” from negativity and remove obstacles along the path to your success.
- Rudraksha charge the soul with shakti (spiritual power), increasing the soul’s own radiance and its ability to more fully express its divine power & wisdom in the material world.
- They create a more intimate connection with the positive forces in nature and the cosmos, help to heal the vital energies and bring them into harmonious balance.
- Rudraksha are scientifically proven to have many health benefits.
All of our Rudraksha Jewelry is blessed & energized through a powerful, ancient Shakti activation process and sacred ritual.
To condition new Rudraksha beads, immerse them in ghee (clarified butter) for 24 hours and then soak them in full-fat milk for an additional 24 hours. Wash it with water and wipe the beads with a clean cloth. Do not wash them with soap or any cleaning material. Due to this conditioning, the color of the Rudraksha may be altered and it is perfectly normal as these are natural beads. It is also normal that some color of the thread may also come out during the conditioning. Conditioning should be done every six months.